For this week's progress Beth and I got together and put our sketches together to see which direction we should head. We decided to solidify background elements and line everything out. I first sketched what I wanted to do and revised the pose of my character, then loosely gave form to the overall shape.
I'm not too too satisfied with the lines, but I am ok with the amount of work that I put into them considering being swamped with finals.
Here's the sketch -
Here's the line work.
For next week we'd like to have the comic panels drawn out and everything colored. Final touches and animation will be added accordingly.